Tuesday, June 16, 2009
This May Be Gross, But. . .
Okay, a simple yet interesting post tonight folks. I had a rather monotonous day. Went to the gym, stopped by the mall, got ready for work. A few hours go by and we order some Chinese food for lunch. I had an odd combination of Sweet & Sour pork with garlic rice. The food was fantastic! After lunch we head back to the training room. A few minutes go by, when nature calls. I venture to the bathroom and do the deed. I wash my hands and notice I am getting quite a few stares from people once I leave the bathroom. I think once again, it's probably the whole American magnetism, so I smile and pay it no mind. I enter the classroom and yet again I receive more attention than normal. My colleague Som Hoe snickers at me and KINDLY, informs me that I have toilet tissue hanging out of my pants! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! This can't be happening. I gracefully pull out the strip (that's equivalent to the length of an extension cord) and discard it accordingly. Needless to say that was an interesting end to my my day of normality. Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL and of course I would find that super funny ... LOL ...
ReplyDelete